Friday, June 18, 2010

A Baptism Card for a Boy

I've had a run of Baptism cards lately, but this time I had to make one for a baby boy.























I stamped the cross from the Special Blessing stamp set onto Bashful Blue card stock using white Kraft ink and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I also stamped poka dots onto the Whisper White card stock base and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I used the Top Note die to cut out the Whisper White and Bashful Blue top notes.  I've trimmed the white top note and then run it half way through the Polka Dot embossing folder.  I then tied a piece of white ribbon around it and adhered the cross to the card with dimensionals.  Using a marker I coloured the "Baptism" word from the Special Blessing stamp set and stamped it twice onto Whisper White card stock - they were then punched out using the Medium Jewelry Tag punch and tied onto the white ribbon using a piece of linen thread.

Check back over the weekend as I'm going to post the layouts from today's Scrapbooking class.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Wow thats really pretty